Our school has a long and close history of working and partnering with foundations, and these organisations have played a significant role in INSEAD’s development since the early years.
As an independent school this support has been essential to advancing INSEAD’s excellence in many spheres, such as:
- Top Talent: Attracting the brightest and most diverse students through scholarships, who go on to use their knowledge gained at INSEAD for the betterment of their organisations and societies around the globe
- World-leading faculty: Recruiting the greatest minds to educate our students and carry out ground-breaking research
- Facilities: Continuously upgrading our facilities so that they continue to be best-in-class.
INSEAD continues to seek to partner with foundations in advancing our mission to transform individuals and organisations through business education.
We are grateful to the foundations that supported INSEAD in the 2015/2016 academic year:
- Alexis and Anne-Marie Habib
- De La Cour Family Foundation
- Education For Employment
- Elizabeth Cabot Lyman 2002 Charitable
- General Atlantic Foundation
- IDeA Foundation
- Leon Lowenstein Foundation
- Lucas Evans Charitable Trust
- RSG Foundation
- Saïd Foundation
- Skoll Foundation
- James M. and Cathleen D. Stone
Our Corporate Relations team stands ready to work with you on your Corporate Philanthropy project and to develop a proposal according to your needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us.