NEW! Live Virtual session now available
M&As and Corporate Strategy is now offered via a live virtual platform蜜桃视频, allowing you to experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as the on-campus sessions, from anywhere in the world.
As with our on-campus session, the virtual session delivers a solid understanding of portfolio growth and restructuring, M&As and divestitures, as well as alliances. In addition, you will also have the opportunity for a personalised one-on-one coaching session with INSEAD faculty to get advice and feedback on your M&A strategy and goals.
A live, engaging, interactive teaching format with virtual group discussions – INSEAD's Live Virtual programmes are a new, exciting offering with an optimal learning outcome.
To learn more about the live virtual format please contact the programme advisor.
About the programme
Build your growth capabilities
Building a successful company means knowing how to define your corporate strategy and choosing the best growth options. But it’s not easy. Growth can be hard to achieve, expensive, and can destroy value. You need to understand the challenges involved in driving growth through external means, such as alliances or acquisitions, and the strategies that will empower your firm to resolve these challenges.
The M&As and Corporate Strategy programme fully leverages the latest in faculty research and thought leadership. Together with next-generation teaching and learning methodologies, it delivers a solid understanding of portfolio growth and restructuring, M&As and divestitures, as well as alliances. You will explore the key issues through deep analysis and real-world case studies from a breadth of industries, including financial services, telecommunications and IT, chemicals and manufacturing.
How you benefit
- Corporate strategy. Define your optimal portfolio of businesses and an effective corporate growth strategy
- Acquisition strategies. Enhance your M&A capabilities through acquisitions with greater value creation potential, at the right price and with the right deal structure
- Post-M&A integration management. Design a post-M&A integration approach that fits your strategic objectives, while taking human constraints into account
This programme is designed for:
- CEOs, CFOs, general managers, senior executives, board members and those responsible for corporate strategy
- Corporate development officers, heads of M&As and those responsible for corporate partnerships
- Company advisors such as lawyers and investment bankers, or private equity executives concerned with M&A deals
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
SkillsFuture Study Award
Singaporeans who are officially admitted to INSEAD's M&As and Corporate Strategy programme can apply for the . The award entitles recipients a monetary grant of S$5,000. For more information, please visit the Skillsfuture .
Which Strategy programme is for you?
We offer a variety of Strategy programmes designed to equip business leaders with the rigorous strategic thinking skills to uncover opportunities for creating and capturing value. View the comparison grid below to find out which Strategy programme best matches your needs.
Buyouts engineered by optimistic CEOs and pessimistic CFOs have the best odds of success, according to research from INSEAD and the University of Miami.
蜜桃视频Don’t be driven into acquiring rivals to grow your business — it can often end in tears, an academic tells Carly Chynoweth.