Please visit Dates & Fees蜜桃视频 for more session dates
NEW! Live Virtual session now available
Leading for Results蜜桃视频 is now offered via live virtual platforms, allowing you to experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as the on-campus sessions, from anywhere in the world.
A live, engaging, interactive teaching format with virtual group discussions – INSEAD Live Virtual is a new exciting offering with an optimal learning outcome.
During the programme, you will be taken through case studies, group discussions, simulation and coaching.
Why go virtual?
- Rich one-on-one personalised coaching during the programme
- Maximise the virtual learning experience with our fully interactive GoLive platform, which play an integral part of the programme experience
- Expand your networking opportunities through specially designed virtual events and multi-platform experience
- Alternate between class sessions and smaller group exchanges using different platforms that are specifically adapted to virtual delivery
- One-on-one coaching two months after you complete the programme, tailored to your personal action plans.
Lead your people for results
In today’s fast-paced world, the ability to pursue ambitious plans and initiatives by gaining the support of others can be a key determinant of business success. Great leaders accomplish great results by setting direction, inspiring action, aligning resources and developing the capabilities of a team. How these skills are applied varies according to the environment and business context.
Leading for Results is a unique development programme that provides experienced managers with crucial skills for performance-oriented leadership in a globalised business environment. The programme will equip you with a concrete strategy for transforming your leadership abilities. You will learn how to communicate a compelling vision that will inspire others to perform beyond even their own expectations.
蜜桃视频By improving your effectiveness in giving feedback, offering rewards and coaching, you will learn how to create and sustain team momentum and manage periods of change, conflict or crisis. More importantly, you will learn how to create a culture of achievement that not only promotes long-term growth but also develops future generations of leaders.
How you benefit
- Recognise your leadership style: Gain clear insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style.
- Roadmaps for performance-oriented results: Access resources for creating vision and setting direction to guide individuals, teams and organisations to create a high-performance culture.
- Frameworks to activate teams: Learn frameworks for inspiring people and motivating them to perform better.
- Motivational tools: Acquire tools for energising individuals, teams and organisations.
Leading for Results is designed for executives who can impact organisational results by inspiring extraordinary achievement. Participants are typically middle or senior managers with more than six years’ experience managing people. They have significant line or functional responsibilities, often crossing multiple countries, and high potential for more senior leadership positions.
The programme is particularly beneficial for those who have already made the transition from managing individual contributors to managing other managers.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Hear from past participants of the live virtual session
Sure, you miss going for coffee, but we all work, communicate and live our lives virtually in this pandemic, so learning and networking with other participants was really no different. In some ways the online format was actually really helpful. In breakouts, for instance, having a timer winding you down really helps drive the efficiency of the session.
Head of Scalable Acquisitions with Google’s Online Partnership Group in APAC
To be honest, the idea of learning virtually didn’t worry me, and in practice it was very easy. My colleagues and I were already used to working remotely in 2020. Like everyone around the world, we’d had to adapt and rethink the protocols or the rules of engagement, and learning was no different. Something I did really appreciate though was how deft the faculty were in empowering everyone to contribute in the live sessions.
Executive Board Member at the Banco Internacional de Moçambique
Which Leadership programme is for you?
蜜桃视频INSEAD's variety of Leadership programmes help you to develop new skills and self-awareness to influence and inspire those around you. And in today's increasingly international business environment, you also need to adapt your skills and self-awareness to lead across cultures and borders. View the comparison grid below to find out which Leadership programme best matches your needs.
蜜桃视频Organisations that empower and give meaning to their members are not only more dignified but also more innovative.
There is no value in asking yourself “Am I a leader?” Instead, ask “Who am I leading? And where am I going?”