Please visit Dates & Fees蜜桃视频 for more session dates in Singapore
NEW! Live Virtual session now available
The High Impact Leadership Programme蜜桃视频 is now offered via live virtual platform, allowing you to experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as the on-campus sessions, from anywhere in the world.
A live, engaging, interactive teaching format with virtual group discussions – INSEAD Live Virtual is a new exciting offering with an optimal learning outcome.
Why go virtual?
- Maximise your learning with a specially designed pre-programme survey addressing your main leadership challenge which will be worked on during the programme
- Expand your network and learning with a re-designed opening session in which the small group identity is created and the cross-groups professional exchange is set up and incentivised
- Exchange ideas and experiences with your peers through a shared learning platform
- Enhance your leadership abilities with follow-up coaching after you complete the programme, tailored to your personal action plans.
From management to leadership
The demands placed on today’s managers of teams are intense. No matter how impeccable their technical skills – whether in their own function or business in general – they are constantly asked to get more out of their teams. Even in the comparatively early stages of an executive career, there is pressure not just to manage but also to lead.
The High Impact Leadership Programme provides managers with the tools and processes needed to meet their organisation’s leadership challenges. Over five days, participants explore both ‘macro’ and 'micro' issues – from organisational structures, incentives and informal networks to managing performance and using feedback to enhance personal professional growth.
The macro and micro components of the programme are linked through the notion of ‘X-teams’, an influential leadership concept co-developed by INSEAD faculty, which helps participants learn how to design effective internal team processes and external networks to achieve the team’s objectives.
How you benefit
- Create and leverage networks to lead: Understand how organisations work and how to develop and use your professional network to achieve your objectives.
- Develop high-yield ‘X-teams’: Learn how to create and maintain a high-talent, high-energy and high-performance ‘X-team’.
- Improve leadership skills: Enhance your ability to obtain results through others by improving self-awareness, motivating your team and influencing your organisation.
The High Impact Leadership Programme is designed for managers with three to six years’ experience in leadership roles, including MBA graduates seeking to refresh their leadership and management skills. The programme welcomes participants from all functions and units within all kinds of companies, and will benefit a range of candidates – from high-potentials to experienced technical specialists who have come to leadership positions late in their careers.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Hear what participants say about the High Impact Leadership Programme
It was a very productive, insightful and awesome week. The levels of the professors and the participants were amazing and worth it!
Technical Evangelism Manager蜜桃视频, Microsoft, Brazil
The programme allowed me to position my team and myself in my organisation better. The personal leadership aspects also helped me to become more aware of my personal style and sharpen more my personality.
Manager Commercial Banking Information Security, 蜜桃视频ING Bank, The Netherlands
It is worth the investment in yourself to take a course like this to improve your performance in business and life.
Solution Architect蜜桃视频, Waikato District Health Board, New Zealand
Which Leadership programme is for you?
蜜桃视频INSEAD's variety of Leadership programmes help you to develop new skills and self-awareness to influence and inspire those around you. And in today's increasingly international business environment, you also need to adapt your skills and self-awareness to lead across cultures and borders. View the comparison grid below to find out which Leadership programme best matches your needs.
Formal and informal communication networks often corrupt rather than complement one another.
Manoeuvering into a position of power requires building relationships that could restrain you later if left unchecked.
To change organisations, leaders need to better understand their environment, distribute leadership to their teams and improve their self-awareness.
High performing organisations distribute leadership to wherever the best information and capabilities reside.