蜜桃视频Dates for the next session will be announced soon.
The INSEAD Coaching Certificate is designed to build or improve your coaching effectiveness to coach individuals or groups through a blend of professional, personal and coaching skills development. This practice-based programme draws on the expertise of the world-class INSEAD faculty hand in hand with INSEAD Executive Coaching, which for the past 20 years has provided leadership development coaching in our executive education programmes.
蜜桃视频The programme blends practical experience with academic input to produce a profound, directly applicable learning experience focusing on the art and practice of coaching in today’s globalised world. After leaving the programme, you will become a coach able to mobilise your coaching skills and reflect on the experience of being a coach – enhancing your capacity to further your clients’ change agenda.
How you benefit
- Develop yourself as a coach by gaining an understanding of the different approaches to coaching
- Increase your awareness of how effective you are as a coach
- Explore how to define the scope of a coaching relationship prior to taking a coaching engagement
- Develop your ability to use assessment tools in order to support coaching objectives
- Gain exposure to different schools of thought that INSEAD leverages for our leadership development activities
The INSEAD Coaching Certificate has been developed for:
- Executive coaches: professionals who wish to deepen and strengthen their leadership and executive coaching practice
- Internal coaches: professionals wishing to further develop their coaching skills to leverage performance and growth within their organisation.
- Leaders coaching leaders: senior managers who seek to develop competencies to effectively coach their teams or who are transitioning into a coaching role
If you are interested in embarking in a deeper transformational educational journey, we encourage you to also consult our Executive Master in Change (EMC)蜜桃视频 web page. Spanning over 18 months and 8 modules, this programme will not only offer you a degree from one of the world’s leading business schools but also a life-changing intellectual and emotional experience.
"My personal fears and anxieties about moving into coaching have been replaced by strong feelings of confidence and empowerment."
"This is something that continues to live with me and that informs my choices and decisions both professionally and personally."
"Acting out is a defence mechanism whereby repressed or hidden emotions are brought out into the open"
蜜桃视频The roles we unconsciously adopt in significant relationships can result in struggles with colleagues, personal relationships or our careers.
A great mentor is able to lead their mentee with empathy, sensitivity and patience, while constantly adapting to changing times and circumstances.