Recognising and working with conscious and unconscious dynamics is fundamental to effective coaching with groups. You already have a solid understanding of the pillars of group dynamics from your INSEAD Coaching Certificate. And you’re sensitive to the complexities of coaching groups, from recently formed and temporary groups to established teams.
The Advanced Programme in Coaching Groups is an immersion in group behaviour. It will help you reach a deeper level of coaching expertise in group dynamics. You will deepen your awareness of the unconscious forces in groups and build real confidence working with ambiguity as you develop your coaching practice further.
How you benefit
- Reconnect with a diverse group of coaches and build on your previous learning
- Understand the exercise of authority, leadership behaviours, and team dynamics at different levels of analysis
- Gain real insight into leadership styles and enhance your effectiveness in harnessing group dynamics to effect positive change in groups and teams
- Continue to develop your coaching capacity within an immersive group experience
- Deepen sensitivity to how different group configurations impact behaviour
- Increase awareness of how individual behaviour is moderated by the group
- Develop your effectiveness in recognising, engaging and coaching with group dynamics
The Advanced Programme in Coaching Groups is ideal for coaches who want to improve their ability to leverage team dynamics when coaching groups. Applicants must complete the INSEAD Coaching Certificate蜜桃视频 programme in order to be eligible.
Executive teams with their different cultures, styles, agendas and often clashing egos, can be a hotbed for unrest. Sometimes even the most talented groups need a little help.
蜜桃视频Agile’s short iterations and steady deadlines can instil a sense of urgency, boosting team productivity. But while schedule pressure creates discipline, it is important to find the sweet spot between laissez-faire and burnout.
The roles we unconsciously adopt in significant relationships can result in struggles with colleagues, personal relationships or our careers.