NEW! Live Virtual session now available
Strategic Management in Banking is now offered via a live virtual platform蜜桃视频, allowing you to experience the same course content and INSEAD faculty as the on-campus sessions, from anywhere in the world.
蜜桃视频As with our on-campus session, the virtual session provides senior bankers and board members with the opportunity to reassess and explore the future of banking, developing new approaches for strategic management in a fast changing environment.
To learn more about the virtual format please contact the programme advisor.
About the programme
Developing a strategic mindset in the fast-changing banking world
How should banks reassess their strategies after the global financial crisis? What are the strategic implications of the final Basel III (Basel IV) regulations on capital and liquidity? How will big data and digital banking change the future of banking? How to sustain revenue growth? The Strategic Management in Banking 蜜桃视频programme provides senior bankers and board members with the opportunity to reassess and explore the future of banking, developing new approaches for strategic management in a fast changing environment.
How you benefit
- Build a command of strategic positioning. Gain expertise in strategic positioning, including competition with new entrants and growth.
- Reassess asset management and private banking. Explore and anticipate the future of asset management and private banking.
- Master big data and digital banking strategies. Learn to use big data, social media and digital banking to develop new ideas for cultivating customer-centricity.
- Enhance your skills in value creation and risk control (ALM). Using simulation that recreates an international banking environment, you will perfect your skills in long-term value creation and risk control.
- Discuss strategy implementation and trust. Understand the common pitfalls in strategy implementation and learn how to make it happen.
The programme is designed specifically for senior bankers, including board members, responsible for retail, corporate, capital markets and international banking.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Related videos and articles
蜜桃视频Financing for small and medium enterprises is limited in many parts of the world. Is P2P lending the magic bullet to narrow the funding gap?
蜜桃视频Jean Dermine discusses the disruptive issues likely to impact the banking sector in the year ahead and how business leaders should adapt.
蜜桃视频An article by Jean Dermine on The Banker
蜜桃视频Programme Director Jean Dermine discusses the impact of digital innovations on banking and how business leaders should adapt.
"There is in my opinion an urgent need to address the shortcomings of an unstable European Banking Union" writes Programme Director Jean Dermine in an exclusive essay on finews.asia.
蜜桃视频Will digital banking bring market disruption, or is it simply a fad and another case of déjà vu?
蜜桃视频Those sounding the death knell of the banking industry at the hands of fintech start-ups are underestimating the resilience of banks to disruptions.
2015 was the best year for venture investment in US Fintech start-ups since 2000, with $21.6 billion invested, but the number of deals fell for the first time since 2009.
蜜桃视频Banks must be prepared for serious disruption that has already begun.