蜜桃视频Begins 01 Jun 2020
Begins 02 Nov 2020
Enhance your knowledge of international corporate finance
蜜桃视频Financial decisions such as Investments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Financing, Risk Management, Valuation and Payout Policy all have international dimensions. But in today’s constantly shifting global economy and turbulent business environment, such decisions are rendered more complex and challenging than ever before. In particular, global differences in regulation, taxation, exchange risk, political risk and governance quality all have an impact on the way financial decisions should be made. To succeed, and take their knowledge of corporate finance to the next level, finance professionals need a solid understanding of these international complexities.
The INSEAD Advanced International Corporate Finance programme will help you develop a strategic understanding of key financial decisions faced by organisations today by putting them into an international context. The programme will challenge existing frameworks and techniques and will help you to think beyond your national or regional context by studying advanced international case studies developed and written by INSEAD faculty.
INSEAD’s finance professors, who are responsible for designing and delivering the programme, are among the most highly ranked in the world for their research. And your peers in the INSEAD classroom will come from leading international companies. Together, they will challenge your preconceptions, broaden your global outlook and help take your performance to new levels.
How you benefit
- Risk management. Be better prepared to deal with international challenges in corporate finance, in particular political, governance and currency risks
- Refreshed skill set. Make better investment, financing and pay-out decisions in an international context
- Analytical examination of return and risk. Accurately measure the impact of your strategic decisions on shareholder value as well as on risk
- Deeper understanding. Strengthen your knowledge of global financial markets
- Strategic planning. Increase your tactical finance capabilities and improve your valuation skills
- Master M&A. Improve your tactical skills in M&A, in particular anticipating takeover defences when you are a bidder
The programme is designed for CFOs, board members, investment bankers, consultants and other senior executives who want to deepen their knowledge of corporate finance.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Are buybacks good for long-term shareholder value? This article takes an international perspective by exploring evidence from buybacks around the world to sort the fact from the fantasy.
Concerns about rising debt and asset prices driven by central bank liquidity are overstated.
The amount of money needed to comply with Paris Agreement would be better spent on funds that will alleviate climate change damage.
Despite his protectionist tone, some of President Trump’s proposed policies indicate a positive environment for buybacks ahead.
Professors Theos Evgeniou and Theo Vermaelen argue that share buybacks do not undermine long-term shareholder value.
Attacking share buybacks is misguided. When companies buy back shares it is not only a sensible use of excess cash, but good for shareholders and good for the economy.
蜜桃视频Maximising value for shareholders is the best way for firms to stay competitive and sustainable.